Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is looking for a talented Family Medicine Physician to step into our culturally diverse and fast-paced southern NJ facilities!
Current openings in Atlantic City, Burlington, Pemberton, and Pleasantville!
For over 30 years, Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. (SJFMC) has provided primary healthcare services to local communities, including residents and migrant seasonal farm workers. With 7 primary healthcare centers throughout Atlantic, Salem, and Burlington counties, we are the region’s premier source for high quality healthcare that reduces the financial and cultural barriers to meet the needs of the community.
SJFMC is a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). Physicians working for an FQHC are eligible for up to $50,000 through the Federal Loan Repayment Program!
Know a fellow Physician looking for a position in NJ? Refer a friend and you could earn a $1000 bonus!
Hours: We offer flexible schedules with general daytime hours Monday – Friday, up to 2 evenings per week, and rotating Saturdays (1/2 days)
Pay Range: SJFMC provides competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a sign-on bonus!
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. provides a rewarding and challenging work environment, state-of-the-art facilities, and a very competitive benefits package which includes:
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) from an accredited school of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Family Medicine
- Experience working in Family Practice environment, community health experience preferred
- Valid NJ medical license, CDS,DEA, and CPR
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Healthy Work/Life Balance – light beeper schedules, part-time options
- Federal/State Loan Repayment Eligibility
- 3% Annual Cost of Living Adjustment
- Generous Paid Time Off, Floating /Paid holidays
- Competitive wages; Sign-On Bonus
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Reimbursement for Professional Development
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with Company Contribution
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Life Insurance
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.