Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. is currently seeking a talented Call Center Specialist to step into our culturally diverse and fast-paced Hammonton, NJ corporate office!
Summary: The Call Center Specialist is responsible for handling high-volume inbound and outbound calls while providing excellent customer service to patients and staff. Ideal candidate should have prior experience working in a medical call center with an emphasis on scheduling and patient satisfaction.
Hours: This is a full-time position that requires the ability to work a flexible schedule. General daytime hours Monday – Friday with rotating Saturdays and at least one evening night per week.
· Handle all inbound/outbound calls into the Call Center in a professional & courteous manner
· Schedule and verify patient appointments
· Insurance verification
· Respond to calls received externally and forward to appropriate to contact
· Notify patient of proper documentation to bring in on the day of appointment
· Maintain a professional and courteous customer service focus at all times
· Report all critical incidents to manager in a timely fashion
- Experience working in a medical call center or medical office environment
- Knowledge of third-party insurance and medical terminology
- EHR experience preferred
- Strong computer skills; experience with FileBound and/or SuccessEHS preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certificate or diploma from a medical training course preferred
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. provides a rewarding and challenging work environment, state-of-the-art facilities, and a very competitive benefits package which includes: a healthy work/life balance, generous paid time off, floating /paid holidays, competitive wages, Tuition Assistance Program, 403(b) Retirement Plan with company contribution, Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Life Insurance.
Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For over 30 years, Southern Jersey Family Medical Centers, Inc. (SJFMC) has provided primary healthcare services to local communities, including residents and migrant seasonal farm workers. With eight primary healthcare centers throughout Atlantic, Salem, and Burlington counties, we are the region