Medical Assistant - CMA - Certified Medical Assistant - RMA - Certified Clinical Medical Assistant
The Medical Assistant prepares patients for examination by the physician. Conducts initial patient interview, recording vital signs, selection and sterilization of instruments and primarily works with the collection of patient specimens.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, M-F,
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- Must hold certificate from an approved Medical Assistant program with a minimum of one (1) year experience.
- Must be a Registered or Certified Medical Assistant.
- One (1) to three (3) years as an MA in an ambulatory setting is required.
- Must hold current CPR Certification.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include a minimum of one (1) evening shift (approx. 10:30am-7:00pm)
- Must enjoy working in a diverse environment and display excellent customer/patient service skills
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Established in 1977 provides quality medical care to the communities in South Jersey, with a focus on under-served populations such as migrant workers and low-income families. We're federally-qualified, offer great benefits, and have a skilled, friendly and diverse staff working together to provide quality care for our patients.